Extremely Dangerous Riding Giant Logs Festival in Japan ! 1,200-Year-Old Festival
The Onbashira ( Riding Logs Festival) are replaced every 6 years. To reach the shrines, the trunks are pulled with ropes and ridden down steep hills, through a river and across the streets.
It is a 1200-year-old Festival in Japan
WOOD THINGS is a channel that show all WOOD Works:
– Building Wooden Frame House From Scratch Time Lapse!
– Huge Tree Felling, Tree Felling with Long Chainsaw Machines!
– Great Climbing Skills to Fell Tall Trees
– Amazing Wood Sawmill Machines
– Automatic Firewood Spliter Processing Machine
– Tree Felling with Crosscut Saw
SUBSCIRBE NOW: https://bit.ly/2G3V7ST
If OWNERS want to remove this video, please COMMENT BEBLOW or CONTACT US directly before doing anything. We will respectfully remove it.